sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Heartbroken?

He won´t forgive me. He won´t look into my eyes and say that he´s been missing me. He won´t call me, or answer my messages, or give me attention, or say that he wants me. He won´t give me a hug, eventhough that´s all I need. And I just can´t go on like this! and the more he doesn´t want me, the more I´m in tears, the more I try to get his attention, to make him notice me, the more he doesn´t even see.
The more I want to show him that he´s everything for me, the more I can´t show him anything;
and even if I could that wouldn´t be enough because he DOESN´T love me.
And I have to put that into my head, Now.
And what´s the point, what´s the point? why won´t he just - "Get out of my life"
But it´s not that easy. In fact, it´s really hard, and frustrating, and confusing. Why can´t I get over it?
Bcause he´s everything I have, and all I´ll ever need.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário